August 23, 2012

Sunrise at Diamondhead...

My friends, Luke and Michael, were visiting recently, and we went to see the sunrise one morning.  Below is a group of time-lapsed photos of the sunrise.  I apologize for the first couple of photos since they jump around: I moved my tripod a couple of times to get a better spot as other tourist got out of my way (ie. the 10 tour busses full of Japanese tourists left...ha).  The pictures are taken from a lookout point on the side of Diamondhead Crater.

I left the pictures small since they are all similar.  Click on the first one (top-left photo) to expand it on screen, and you can rotate through by clicking on the picture from there.  This way you'll be able to see the time-lapse.   

Mahalo for visiting!










(pictures: 18mm, ISO 100, f/12, SS range 1sec-1/20 w/circular polarizer)

1 comment:

  1. Kris, the photos are awesome. Thanks for getting up early to show us some of the beauty of Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete